Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Howdy all bloggers and wanna-bes! Yes, I know you're out there cause I used to be YOU! Well, I am no longer a blog hopper! Now you can read all about me and what it's like to be FAMOUS! Yes, that's right I have my own fan club...my own groupies. My hubby is a big fan (most nights anyway) and Ben is 4 and Juli is 2 (my dog and my ferret think I'm pretty great as well)! Hence my blog name...course maybe it should have been "my5groupies" but I don't want to give myself airs! :)

Check back with me often...my days are full of crazy stuff to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home