Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Don Quixote - or rather Donna Quixote



This is my Juli. She is two and getting into the dress up stage of girldom. Here she has donned her brother's knight in shining armor stuff. She paused for a picture but only briefly as she continued her charge down the hallway yelling "I've got my gun" (what she calls the sword) and holding the helmet on her head with her free hand!

We took a day trip to visit some friends at Disney's Fort Wilderness yesterday. It is a lot more fun than I remeber it being when I was a kid! Of course, my dad made us rough it in a tent while Ben and his buddies were mackin out in a fully loaded motorhome! We took the kids swimming for hours - too long I guess, for after a while I looked up from my most intriguing conversation to see Ben's swimsuit at the side of the pool. Now mind you, it is Spring Break here and the camp ground is swarming with kids and families. There had to be 100 people gathered around and in the pool that afternoon. I said "is that Ben's suit?" I froze. "I think it is..." I get up and walk over. The boys are out in the water laughing and carrying on and I pick up the wet suit. At first it wasn't registering in my tired mommy brain. "If this is here, what's he got on out there?" My eyes went wide! NOTHING! OMG! Turns out his little buddy told him it was ok to go naked in the pool and Ben thoght that was a grand idea! Needless to say I was a bit embarrassed as I marched my little naked child over to our table and wrapped him in a towel! "Hey" the guy next to us says, "who doesn't want to swim in the nude?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home