Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My first HNT - Half Nekkid Thursday!



Juli wanted in on this shot! And it was just too sweet to pass up! Happy Half Nekkid Thursday everyone! Keep those cameras clickin! And for those of who you don't know what HNT is check it out! And then put up your own shot!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

That is way too cute!! Happy HNT and welcome to the Madness!!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

THat is so prescious!
you gave me some ideas for next week with my little one
Happy HNT

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's absolutely adorable. I'd try something similar but I think my dog's claws would shred me ... It's a beautiful picture, though and maybe someday I'll have some little groupies to try and take something similar with !

12:46 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Very sweet :) HHNT!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

awwwwwwwww I LOVE this!!!! Beautiful! :)

HHNT

2:36 PM  
Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

Happy HNT!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Erin M said...

WELCOME to HNT i love wittle baby feet!

5:02 PM  
Blogger S said...

OHHHH How sweet! HHNT

5:18 PM  
Blogger The Lily said...

Awwww! Shhooooo CHOOT!! Baby Toes! I just want to bite them. :)

HHNT!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

What an awesome picture....such togetherness with your wee one...simply adorable.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home