Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Setting Sail


We had a dinner engagement last night that actually ended up being more fun than I expected - which is always nice! Our host took us out for a quick trip on the river - the St. John's.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The water was quiet, the wind cold and the boat fast! Ben loved it! Juli was her normal self "my hair! it blow my hair! my eyes - it poke my eyes! Go back to mommy's house!" So, as you can see there are no pictures of the maiden in distress! After a 20 minute ride at about 40 mph, Ben looks up and says "can we go fast now?!" Our driver fell out of his chair laughing and offered instead for Ben to captain the boat!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Needless to say it was a fun trip followed by an awesome dinner of homemade lasagna, salad and charlotte rouse for dessert...yummm. I was very pleased with how things were going and my kids were on good behavior. But just as I dared to relax, their little dog began relentlessly attempting to get it on with my leg. I tried distracting him with toys and petting, but I think that only made his little puppy heart more excited! Maybe I smelled good...whatever the case I ended up with my feet on their couch with Juli on my lap like a little dog shield! And I took a shower as soon as I got home feeling grossly violated! I love my girl dog! Hey maybe that's why he liked me - damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home