Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

WHEN I STOPPED SEEING MOTHER WITH THE EYES OF A CHILD, I SAW THE WOMAN WHO HAD HELPED ME GIVE BIRTH TO MYSELF. -nancy friday-


Me and my mom - a world ago!
Mom - Together we form a chain, a chain of love, reaching from the past into the future. We will be together again - to hope is to live!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

Robyn, you've got me all teary eyed. I hope your day with your family went as well as could be expected. I thought about you all day

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your mom. I lost my dad to cancer almost 12 years ago, and I miss him so much.

Hugs to you today.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home