Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Monday, July 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA



We've got our sparklers, our steaks, our wine (just a taste for me) and our family - what more could we ask for?
But this Fourth of July a friend of mine sent out a very simple and to the point e-mail reminding people that our freedom is a very precious gift that has come at a very high price, and continues to cost us every day.
So, in honor and remembrance, lift your glass with me (whatever might be in it, cause all I have these days is water) -

TO OUR MEN IN IRAQ WHO CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR ALL AMERICANS
TO OUR SOLDIERS SPREAD ALL OVER THE GLOBE READY TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM
TO OUR PRESIDENT (God be with him)
TO OUR GOVERNORS and CONGRESSMEN
TO OUR ASTRONAUTS - modern day Magellans
TO OUR TEACHERS AND PASTORS
TO OUR DEDICATED HUSBANDS and FATHERS who are superheroes in their own class
TO OUR DEDICATED MOTHERS who are changing the world one child at a time (ideally for the better)And TO OUR CHILDREN - may they rise up to be the generation that makes a difference in the world!
And last but certainly not least:
L'CHAIM! L'CHAIM
TO LIFE! TO LIFE!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home