Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

WHERE'S YOUR BABY?

Seaworld is our favorite weekend family place to go. We have passes so we go a lot. But summer is the worst! It really wasn't that hot today, but cram 3000 sweaty bodies together in a stadium to catch a splash from Shamu, and the temperature reaches a degree that makes you want to keel over! We go anyway. When the kids scream with excitement even though it's their 30th time there, you just can't say no!
So, we headed out this morning for some steamy fun! In the car the kids are restless. Juli says "I wanna dwive!" And she's very serious. Then she says "I don't wan a deatbelt! I wanna a duce and bobby!" Mommy grits her teeth. "We'll be there soon honey!" It's quiet for a minute. Then out of blue Ben says "I got a baby in me too mom!" I turn around. He's slumped low in his seat with his little belly so swollen with air he looked as though he was gonna burst. I cracked up! "Oh my! You do! Is it a girl or a boy?"
"We don't know yet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home