Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

DO YOU KNOW KID-LINGO?
Juli has been melting my heart lately with her 2 year old banter! She has something to say about everything! And it always brings a smile to my face.
Take a minute and see how well versed you are in the art of kid-lingo.

Juli says:
I yunt duce!
a memmer mommy?
pawk-a-boo!
a puss a twing!
no! pusha back! paster!
Hee I am!
Pind me mommy!
1-2-3-4-5...7...errr not! Hee I tum


Translation - well lets see how many of you know!
Winner gets 10 credits! Have an awesome weekend. I now return to my regularly scheduled program...Sleeping!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

I want juice

remember mommy?

either peek a boo or pocketbook (depending on situation)

I push the swing

No push back! faster!

Here I am

Find me mommy!

1-2-3-4-5...7 err not (playing hide and go seek?)

I am THE MASTER! of course this is only a rough translation and may apply differently situationally

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home