Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

MY CSI ADDICTION PAYS OFF!


Ok, I know this is the most watched crime show in the world, and so what I am about to say is kinda a given, but I friggin love CSI. I'll watch any of them! Even NY and Miami but I really enjoy Las Vegas the best. As far as I'm concerned William Peterson MAKES that show! And for some strange reason my brain retains everything he says! I guess it helps that he's hot. It's got to be easier to pay attention to a sexy man than...well then the guy on CSI Miami! Anyway let me get to my point.
This afternoon we stopped by to see DH in the middle of the day. A rare and special occurrence. In the car I let Juli out of her seat to give him some love! So we got to talking (yes after 8 years together we still enjoy doing that!) and J kept herself busy while she waited for me. Busy cramming money into the tape deck of my Honda! By the time I noticed, she had almost finished putting a whole fist full of pennies in there!
*$%&**#@#%**$#*!!!!!
I snatched the money away and returned the thief to her seat. Now what to do? I am soooo not paying someone to take money out of my tape deck! My mind whirled. A picture of Gil Grissom fishing a bullet out of a rain drain grate thing flashed through my mind. GUM - I need gum. So I open the console of my car to fish a piece out and what do I find....

Yes ABC gum. I guess my 4 year decided to trade in his chewed gum for a new piece and had left the old gum in the console of my car...melting. Ok, so I had my sticky gum. I took a straw out of my drink from lunch (why did I give in to that McDonalds urge?!). I wrapped the melted gum around the end and fished out 5 pennies by sticking the gum to each coin and pulling it out! YES!(as I do a glory dance in my chair). I am good! Thank you Grissom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

http://realsavvymoms.blogspot.com/2006/02/welcome.html

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home