Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Too much half-nekkidness for me!
Sorry HNT bloggers. I have nothing to share with you of myself for HNT. At ten o'clock this morning I was spreading my legs for another man; being fondled, and probed and felt up! But, I have no breast lumps, I have a "good uterus" (actual spoken words from my doc) and there is a healthy 9 and 1/2 week shrimp inside there! So, the man handling wasn't worth naught! But, I have lost my creativity and...hmmm...drive to get half nekkid for anyone else today!
So today I am pimping out my husband! And the blow fish he caught while salt water fishing.

Happy HNT. And give my renter a click for "Women Lifestyle, Fashion, Health, Beauty and Personality on tips, news, and information." The celebrity blogs are the best! Angelina is ready to bust and has flown her OB all the way to Africa!

6 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Cute :) HHNT!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Happy HNT anyway! :)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Polt said...

Pimping husbands is a good thing sometimes. While the fishy pic is cute (and so are hubby's lips) couldn't you get hubby into a HNT type of photo? you know what I mean. :P

HAPPY HNT!

3:01 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Last time I saw a mnouth like that it had a hook in it! :-) HHNT!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I know what you mean POLT...but been there, tried that!

5:32 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

You see, men are good for some things.

Happy HNT.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home