Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

DANCE EVOLUTION!
I have creative writers block this morning. I think I watched too many Google Videos last night! And no drinks to lighten the load...sad. But I did find this
I know it's long, but you will laugh all the way through. This guy is awesome! I'd like to join him on stage (but that too would take a few drinks). And he dances to every great song you can think of from Elvis to Eminem and everything in between!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mise en Place said...

Writers block...SUCKS, lol!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home