Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

And it's official!
I have bronchitis! I didn't really need anyone to tell me that, but at least I can officially tell my DH (and the kids)I haven't been slacking or faking.
What wonderful joy a little pink pill can bring! The antibiotic! And the Musinex can rid my system of the yellow and bloody goo! But nothing can help the cough. "The cough is a good thing though you know?" doc says.
Really? Try telling that first to my aching chest and my hoarse throat. The tender blood vessels above my eyes have burst from the pressure. The only time that has EVER happen to me before was when I was pushing a child from my burning loins!
And second try telling my Hubby and my kids that the coughing is a good thing. They were the ones who were woken up countless times a night as I jumped out of bed to spit out what just came up! DH would say "Oh geez honey...can I do anything for you? Can I get anything for you?"
ANYTHING to make you stop!
Well, the cough may be around for a while. But the infection has already packed up and awaits the tissue train to another victim!
May it not be you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mise en Place said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Chica! Keep poppin' those pills.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Erin M said...

feel better girly!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the cough, try Altoids Peppermints and Robitussin extra strength mentol eucalyptus cough drops, both available at the drug store. It will ease the constant,repeated coughing and let you sleep better. Non-countactive and available at the drug store.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home