Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Getting excited about baby frog

My tummy has begun to pooch and the kids are noticing. Yesterday I began to tell Juli very simply that the baby would be a boy or a girl. But either way she would be a big sister. She really loved that idea! I told her if it was a girl they could play dress-up and Juli could teach her ballet. And if it was a boy they could play dinosaurs. The latter image brought a curl to her baby lip!
So as she was falling asleep last night and very quietly mulling this baby frog over in her mind, I heard her say quietly "When baby comes out, I be a big sister and I teach her ballet!"
My heart melted! Despite all my financial, emotional and psychological fears about having a third child, I find myself relaxing into it and getting excited! Who wouldn't want another Ben or Juli?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

arghh i spilled the beans

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home