Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's a very sad day...



My little vampire has had her first bite of flesh.
My flesh...my tender pregnant tummy flesh!
And very much like a vampire, it was bite of rage!
For as much as a super fun mommy as I know I am, I would not let her have a ring pop for breakfast! So tragic...I mean the end of the world! She let me know it! And I am pretty sure her backside got the point I made too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mise en Place said...

OUCH! Yeah, we Mommy's do know how to get out points across, lol!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home