Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

And just a piece of my day...
The husband (yes impersonal and harsh...you'll see why) came home for lunch and when he was done left the salt shaker on the table. My kids love to lick salt...little ponies! But I always oversee it...except this time Juli oversaw it. When she came to me crying she had fists full of salt and her tongue was shriveled like a slug!
We washed up and brushed teeth and got some water.
Thought she was fine but 5 minutes later she bursts into the bathroom as I am on the toilet (where else would I be at 18 weeks pregnant?) and excitedly begins to tell me something when she hurled all the salt and breakfast (cereal and watermelon! Didn't you want to know?) onto the pile of laundry awaiting the wash. YUM! What a way to start the day...and he could have just PUT THE SALT AWAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

oh god i didnt need to read this right now

I wish i could puke too

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home