Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

School time blues
I am reminded this morning of how often kids catch colds when they go to ANY public place on a regular basis.
The first three days of school are this week and I have a cold already. I have been sick quite a few times since getting pregnant. I guess because of immune system issues - but the point is, when the kids DO start bringing home the germs it looks like I will be the first one to get them! Grrrreat!
On a brighter note - Juli LOVES school. And she is obsessed with the tiny little potty and the tiny little sink! If every parent had a bathroom like that, kids would be potty trained before they even turned 2 years old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home