Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!

Just can't express how excited I am about that. I love my kids and I have really good kids - but they have been bored out of their mind this summer! No matter how hard I have tried to schedule something fun to do at least three times a week, it's not the same as constant and independent interaction with others kids and people who are NOT your immediate family.

The best things about this summer?
Juli is potty trained! And ready for school.
Ben learned how to swim! Though he will most likely forget by the time next summer rolls around!
And, of course, though I hate actually being pregnant, I am so excited about having another baby!
My own...not like the one who is mine three times a week and spends at least 50% of that time her crying and bitching. (Actually that's what she's doing right know and has been doing for the past 15 minutes cause she doesn't want to take her nap).

And just to start the school year out right I have a cold - thanks to DH and way too much...(clearing throat)...kissing this weekend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home