Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Friday, July 28, 2006

My hubby and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary this weekend. I was thinking last night that out of the 6, I have been pregnant for 3 of them! Got to do something about that after this baby comes!
Anyway, I won't be back to post anything till Monday, so I leave you with this picture that had mom and dad rolling in laughter! It's a camera phone/in the semi-dark snapshot, so it's not so great. But that's Ben rear and Juli is in between his legs...both of them totally zonked!
I call them the ultimate snugglers! Talk about brotherly love!
Hope Ben doesn't let one RIIIIIPPPP!

1 Comments:

Blogger OneCraftySAHM said...

hahahahaha! Too cute :-)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home