Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kid's do the darndest things!

I was downloading pictures from my camera onto my computer last night. I clicked "begin download" before I realized the camera had 97 images on it. WTF? I know I didn't take that many pictures? Someone's been messing with my camera. Not unusual since both of kids are at an age where learning to use a camera is loads of fun. The first time Juli was allowed to experiment with freelance photography she took these:



And the lighting on this one is just brilliant!



So, I opened the folder containing 97 pictures and began deleting them. They were random...pictures of the television, of the couch, of my feet, daddy's hair, fingers in the shot and TONS of pictures of the floor (hmmm...I really should mop soon).

And then I find some very interesting body shots. Ben must have had the camera this time...I recognize this belly button! And these thighs and that skinny tushy!



AND OHHHHH MY! I recognize THAT too...LORD HAVE MERCY!!
I guess I should have saved it as a blackmail picture for when he's a teenager! But I deleted it as soon as I felt my eyeballs beginning to loose their sight!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

aww he's already progressed to take butt pictures. Now you KNOW you can not leave him unattended at a wedding with those disposable cameras on the table

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home