Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A MOTHER'S PROPHECY!

So, I saw another mom from Ben's school at Tae Kwan Do class where Ben is a white belt. I told her the school has called every day Ben has missed. Weird? She thought so too. And then she told me that the class started the alphabet!
I do not kid you!
He missed learning the letter A!

(they caught him up to speed but that's not the point)

"It's like rain on your wedding day - A free ride but you've already paid - It's the good advice that you just didn't take! - And who would have thought?
IT FIGURES!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home