Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Monday, August 28, 2006

DOES YOUR SCHOOL CARE?

Ok - today is the 3d day of school Ben has missed due to this nasty cold we just can't shake! It's too much mucas for one nose to handle!
The first day he missed it was a surprise to me because the day before he was in great shape. It hit like a hurricane!
So, it didn't surprise me that his school called. Of course they would want or need to know if he had a sudden case of malaria - or even if he was just throwing up.
But they called the next day and then again this morning!
"Yes - he's still sick."
I promise we still want to come to school and you will get next month's check ASAP!
Maybe they just really like Ben? Or maybe it really matters when you miss 3 days of VPK - Pre-Kindergarten!
Like maybe now his alphabet will only consist of all the letters minus A-B and C!

2 Comments:

Blogger seaside said...

Gallberry Honey which I am running out of right now. It is suppose to be good for clearing out allergies. I don't know how that mussinex works, but I see it advertised on tv a lot. I also use a lot of vicks.

4:33 AM  
Blogger seaside said...

I also use a microwave heating bag around the neck to help break up the congestion. They sell those at the pharmacy. Schools didn't give me much sympathy and I did miss alot. It was due to allergies that I inherited.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home