Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Body art!



My little Jewels is a painter...actually a painter, a drawer, a colorer, a gluer, a playdoh eater...anything crafty and she is right in the middle of it! So I try to encourage this. It is not something I have, but both of my brothers are very gifted and so are both of DH's sisters. We paint almost every other day and these pictures she did were all done with her hands. The best one I couldn't post. It's stuck on my phone and I can't get it to e-mail to me. It is her little hand print 3 times over put in almost the same spot. It looks like a little baby hand with 8 fingers! But this one she did herself too! She has titled it her "appy bace!" or Happy face (for those of you who didn't test your "kid-lingo" - see my post 2 days ago)

Now, on the other hand, my little monster is a PYROMANIAC! This he got directly from both of parent's genetic makeup. He can't help it and my DH can't help but teach him what fun it is to burn things! So, the day he recieved his first magnifying glass they both got so excited. As a matter of face I think they started fighting over it!
"I wanna try!"
"But I have to show you how!"
"No! I know how!" (he's 4 and he knows everything!)
"No you don't! It's really cool-let me just have it!" (he's 38 and he knows everything too!!!)
Anyway, once they sorted themselves out (I leave them to learn on their own) they began burning the fallen leaves in the yard. More fun then raking them I suppose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home