Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Have a silly and fun HNT!



Juli and mommy being crazy. This was actually her idea. "Take picture wike dis mommy," she said as she stuck out her tongue. She almost licked me! Which she would have gotten a big kick out of as I was washing off my face!
Today is a day of fun! We are headed for Disney World. Lots of pics tomorrow! (the stomach thing is still a mystery. I don't care as long as it's gone...and NO I am not pregnant! As I knock on wood - don't even think it!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

Cute! Happy HNT!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

very cute hhnt!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Great pic! :) Totally made me smile. Happy HNT.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

How very cute! I love it! HHNT!

11:59 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

HHNT!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute! Happy HNT!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Erin M said...

adorable as usual - hope you are having blast today and giving Mickey hell!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this a week late .... How CUTE is that


Happy a week late HNT

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home