Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Baby shower and a cry for HELP!


I am throwing a shower for a girlfriend of mine. About 5 of my friends have been pregnant lately - must be in the air but I didn't know it was so contagious! I love throwing parties, but this time it's with NO MONEY! We just moved and haven't sold the other house yet so money is tight. I have to come up with some games and decor on a serious budget and I am worrying way too much about this. So I am putting it out there to hear what you all have to say. Anyone have any thrifty ideas? I am very crafty so even things I could make on my own would be cool. But since I got pregnant my creative side has taken a downward spin! Help me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I really don't have any ideas but wanted to stop by and say hi to my newest tenant.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Zephra said...

I am stopping by7 from Val's place. I don't have any ideas either but wanted to say hi.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home