Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

HNT - The Power of Geisha!

To melt a heart, to bring a smile, ooozing cuteness out every orifice! This is the power of a Geisha.

Super glad I took these pictures cause the next day after a wash they had two buttons pop off and the crotch of the pants frayed open. We're not talking ripped in an easy to fix seam, actually frayed like cut-off jeans! poo! Or as Juli says (thanx to her Auntie) "Poopin Da Pan!"

10 Comments:

Blogger mrs. awesome said...

that's great! i have an outfit like that from when i was baby (my dad is chinese).

happy hnt!

4:00 PM  
Blogger LushlyMe said...

That is too cute! HHNT!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so adorable!!!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Yup dats cute alright! HHNT!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Ohhhh, adorable HNT!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

She is so sweet...It certainly is hard to resist the power of that little Geisha!!!
Happy HNT

6:44 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

LOL toooooo cute :))

HHNT

7:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

awwwwwwwwwww what a nice HNT post :)

HHNT !! ;)

8:22 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Now THAT is adorable!

Perfect HNT!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS.

PRECIOIUS.

HHNT!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home