Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Remember these?
If you don't then please visit my March Archives and read about my obsession. These are the boots I had dreams about!

With the help of my brother they were ordered as a birthday present. When they came I lifted them out of the box and straight to my nose. Ahhhhhh...leather smell! Then I put them on. I was wearing my crappy clothes at the moment since we were packing to move but I didn't care how silly I looked. They were MY boots! I bought them for a trip West I had been planning on for 2 years. I bought my size but only the right foot boot fit. Weird, I thought. Maybe I was just PMS or something and had a swollen foot. I decided to wait a week or so and try them again before returning them for another size. But the next week I missed my period. I knew what that meant. No trip. And if no trip, I really had no reason to hang on to a $250.00 pair of boots no matter how much I love them! So, this week I must send them back. (Tears welling) Sadness. But not without a finally heavy sniff goodbye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

aww poor boots, bye bye

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home