Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Friday, April 28, 2006

LOST MY SIDEBAR!
Ok people of the blog world. I am calling on you for help today. Usually Friday is a heavy traffic day for me and I totally intended to PIMP my renter big time. I have been clicking on her everyday cause I am sure to get a few laughs and great pics! But when I posted on Tuesday I put up a lot of picturs and lost my sidebar. Now no one can see my renter and I feel horrible!
Here is my attempt to get my sidebar back.
















Please bear with me....














I am trying to take up the whole page....


















someone said they thought my pics were too big and so they crowded out my sidebar...














Hmmmmm....I want a cinamon bun....




















And I need to pack the kitchen and the back bedroom....





















I need to wash the dog...she smells like a pooch fart.










































We'll see if that works. Please leave me any ideas on how to save my sidebar! Thanks! And I will pretty much be MIA this weekend and maybe more since we have to move the computer and set it all up again at our new house.


Of all the craziest things I have ever seen! I just posted to try and save my sidebar and then I found it! Ok peeps! Scroll all the way down my blog page and give my renter a click. I owe it to her and you will enjoy yourself anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home