Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'M LATE!!!!!!!!!
There's a double meaning in that statement. Usually I am "up" for HNT first thing in the morning. Well this morning I was "up" with the doctor. I missed a period (ooops) and having severe pelvic pain. My OB said we needed to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. So at 9:00 this morning I was stripping for another man! And getting probed too! 3 separate times! Here's what he found...among other things...

He also discovered some blood/fluid floating around in my girl area. Probably a ruptured cyst which explains the pain! But baby is ok! My DH is so excited! And I'm getting there...I guess the next 8 months should procure some pretty interesting HNT photos!

11 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

so glad that baby is ok! :)

peace...

12:36 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Great news :) HHNT!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to following your progress! Maybe you should do a series of outside vs. inside photos?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Erin M said...

I'm glad to hear everything is Aok with little sprout! A ruptured cyst is how we discovered Mira was on the way- answer your damn phone!

luvs to ya

1:33 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Congrats! I know those internal ultrasounds are the worst. Glad everything is ok.

Happy HNT!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Awesome! Congratulations.

2:46 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Congrats! HHNT!

3:54 PM  
Blogger LushlyMe said...

Congrats! HHNT!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

How exciting!! Congrats girlie!

HHNT

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Happy pregnant HNT

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robyn! It's your cousins, Mandy and Jill. We are super excited about a new baby! Can't wait to see you soon and touch the belly!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home