Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

HAPPY HNT!
Being pregant is...eating EVERY two hours. I feel like a pig!



And peeing every 30 minutes! At least it appears that I am drinking enough fluids!



LOL! Happy HNT everyone. Click on the lady in red on my sidebar to find out what the craziness is all about!
And give my renter a click! In The Outer is a great place to read and express yourself on the deeper things of life! Tell her My2groupies sent you!

10 Comments:

Blogger Wenchy said...

Happy HNT anniversary to you!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely sexy!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Erin M said...

BWHAHAHAHAHA great HNT!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

LMAO... and peeing in my pants! Cheers and Happy HNT Anniversary!

1:32 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Great shots! HHNT!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Happy HNT

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice toes . happy hnt

9:27 PM  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

lol, great shots, love the strawberry! HHNT!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Zephra said...

Just what I needed to see before bed...a pregnant woman's thong!

11:18 PM  
Blogger LushlyMe said...

yes but are you having the pregnant orgasms?

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home