Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

ONE DORA POTTY BOOK with real flushing sounds! - $8.50

ONE PACK OF DORA PANTIES - $5.75

A 24 PACK OF BOUNTY for cleaning up the "ooopsies" - $11.99

MY 2 YEAR OLD GOING PEE-PEE on the POTTY TWICE THIS WEEK? - PRICELESS

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shooter sez, Very Good for a 2 year old. Also Rosie decided not to be pregnant after 12 months! Go back to riding.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Erin M said...

niiiice Tessa is in teh middle of proclaiming she has to pee and the bathing i the toilet instead, sigh. I'll be over to visit tomorrah!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Dora potty book AND Dora undies worked for us too! Hooray Dora!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home