Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Friday, April 14, 2006

I had a post all planned for today; then I got the call.
My favoritist Gramps has had his 3d heart attack! And the general consensus is that this one is gonna be the killer.
The weirdest part? My mom died 4 years ago on March 29th. But it was Good Friday. And here we are again. And this time it's her father. Not so "good" for our family. Hope you all have a better weekend than I am expecting. Take time to remember how precious life is. If you don't say/do "it" (whatever it is) NOW! you might never get the chance. And that would suck...just ask me.

And as I finish the spell check for this post I got the call. He's gone...
I HATE THIS FUCKING DEATH SHIT! And this awful feeling of being soooo alone.
God help me remeber that on Easter, You made death only a temporary seperation.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

I'm so sorry Robyn, sending lots of love and prayer your way.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss, Robyn, my thoughts are with you and your family. ((((hugs)))))

10:42 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

So sorry for your loss..I will send prayers for you and your family.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Reach said...

Robyn, I have come here via Fidget's site. Though I do not know you and your family, this is the time for families to come together.
As we only know of the realm, I would like to think that your mother and grandfather are now watching over their loved ones from another place. They are preparing for the day of rejoice, when your paths shall cross again. They will have stories of love to share with you- and you with them. And, as you describe your life, they shall tell you of their knowledge as they have watched you with pride and love.

Thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Reach

1:02 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Thanks everyone for all the support - can't wait to see them again!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home