Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

We are moving!

Goodbye to the crappy little rental houses that surround our home.


Goodbye to the neighbors who drink and swear.


Goodbye to the dogs who wander around at night and pee on our bikes and cars.


Goodbye to the dirt road we live on and all the dust it causes!


Goodbye to the brand new park right down the road that was our only happiness until the neighborhood urchins scratched horrifying words into it's plastic goodness.


And finally a goodbye to the 6 and 8 year olds who play everything in the middle of the street and a goodbye to their families who need a good Nanny Jo lecture on being responsible parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home