Me and My Groupies

I am a stay at home mom to the 2 cutest groupies a cowgirl could ever wish for! My Hubby and I are and have been best friends for as long as I can remember and that makes for some good....:)~ Needless to say my family is the love of my life!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Spilled Beans!
(typing that actually made my stomach growl- lol)

The cat's out of the bag! Fidget has a huge secret and today is the day she shared with all!
There is a Chinese proverb that speaks of friends at heart being forever strung together with a red string - you think we have that or is this just a coincidence - being pregnant together for the THIRD time?!
Maybe we take the same vitamins?
Or we're just too sexy for our own good!
In any case keep Fidget in your prayers sending lots of positive chi her way!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin M said...

:) thank you!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home